Podcast Support Specialist (United States)
Note: This role has been filled.
We’re on the lookout for a conscientious podcast support specialist to join the team building Captivate.fm, our fast-growing podcast hosting, analytics and marketing platform.
Working directly with our Head of Support & Experience and the marketing team, the perfect candidate is a driven, self-motivated individual with exceptional written English skills, stellar organisational skills and a passion for treating people well.
The right person will work with our best-in-class support and experience team and will continue to build the well-considered podcaster experience for Captivate podcasters.
This role adds to an established and highly-efficient team, based worldwide, with a focus on treating people well and putting podcasters first.
This is a contract-based role due to the UK location of Captivate.
Key skills & qualifications
- Good standard of written English
- Proactive & forward-thinking
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Relevant experience in a product support role or provable, portable experience in an adjacent role
- Based in the United States
Nice to have (any of the following)
- Podcast industry experience
- Experience authoring help articles
- Experience creating tutorial videos
- Collaboration experience with marketing teams
- Experience working within a small, tech company team
- Highly-competitive rates
- Optional travel to places including New York City, Los Angeles and Orlando
- Huge progression potential for the right person
- Regular team perks including days out, evenings out and beer drops
- Flexible working
- Full-time remote working