[FILLED] Marketing Assistant (Fast-Growing UK Tech Company)
Note: This role has been filled.
We’re on the lookout for a talented marketing assistant to join the team building Captivate.fm, our fast-growing podcast hosting, analytics and marketing platform.
Working directly with the CEO, the perfect candidate is a driven, self-motivated marketing graduate with exceptional written English skills and stellar organisational skills.
The right person will be responsible for coordinating all marketing activities, managing all content and publishing, email marketing creation & scheduling and liaising with external suppliers such as copywriters, designers, video/audio editors and more.
Key skills & qualifications
- Marketing graduate-level education
- Provable, excellent creative written English
- A keen design eye
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Superb IT skills
Nice to have (any of the following)
- Podcast industry experience
- Design experience
- Web development overview knowledge
- Social media marketing experience
- Email marketing experience
- Experience with content planning
- Experience working within a small, tech company team
- Highly-competitive salary
- Frequent international travel to places including New York City, Los Angeles and Orlando
- Huge progression potential for the right person
- Regular team perks including days out, evenings out and beer drops
- Flexible working
- Remote working options
- Fancy laptop and iPad