Junior Podcast Support Analyst (U.K.)
We’re on the lookout for a conscientious junior podcast support analyst to join the team building Captivate.fm, our fast-growing podcast hosting, analytics and marketing platform.
Working directly with our Head of Support & Experience and the marketing team, the perfect candidate is a driven, self-motivated individual with exceptional written English skills, stellar organisational skills and a passion for treating people well.
The right person will work with our best-in-class support and experience team and will continue to build the well-considered podcaster experience for Captivate podcasters.
This role adds to an established and highly-efficient team, based worldwide, with a focus on treating people well and putting podcasters first.
Key skills & qualifications
- Good standard of written English
- Proactive & forward-thinking
- Great proficiency for technology and adoption of new apps, platforms and devices
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Basic experience in a product support role or provable, portable experience in an adjacent role
- Based in the U.K.
Nice to have (any of the following)
- Podcast industry experience
- Experience authoring help articles
- Experience creating tutorial videos
- Collaboration experience with marketing teams
- Experience working within a small, tech company team
- Digital experience with WordPress and/or coding (certainly not essential)
- Highly-competitive rates
- Optional travel to places including New York City, Los Angeles and Orlando
- Huge progression potential for the right person
- Regular team perks including days out, evenings out (COVID-pending!) and beer drops (not COVID-pending 😉 )
- Flexible working
- Remote working options (post-COVID, too, of course)